The Middlewood Partnership:
- is a Partnership of 15 GP partners, originally from four separate GP practices that now work as a single GP Practice Partnership
- is an employer of 160 staff with a range of different professions and experience who work together as a team
- is a provider of primary care services – for 8/10 contacts with the NHS, our team is the first point of contact for our population of 34,000 patients when they need NHS services
- delivers services from four practice bases across Bollington, Disley and Poynton
- forms a single Primary Care Network – new organisational structures in the NHS where general practice works together with community, mental health, social care, pharmacy, hospital and voluntary services in their local areas to provide proactive, personalised, coordinated and more integrated health and social care for people close to home.
Our single organisation makes Middlewood a special place to work and is a significant point of difference to the vast majority of Primary Care Networks across the country.
The graphic below summarises the features of our PCN that helps make our work so integrated and seamless.