THE CAN DO CHALLENGE
There are five days of the week and five ways to wellbeing. Can you see where we’re going with this?
The five ways to wellbeing are five things we can all do that are scientifically proven to help us feel better. For the CAN DO Challenge, we’re calling on everyone to choose a different way to wellbeing to try each day of Men’s Health Week.
Every day, a different way
The five ways are:
- Connect – connect with other people (eg. call an old friend you haven’t since before lockdown) #connectmonday
- (Be) Active – move your body (eg. go for a run/walk/swim/dance/etc) #activetuesday
- Notice – take notice of the environment around you (eg. turn off your phone for an hour) #noticewednesday
- Discover – learn something new (eg. read a book you haven’t read before) #discoverthursday
- Offer (or give) – do something for someone else (eg. volunteer for a local community group) #offerfriday
Men’s Health Week 2021
For Men’s Health Week 2021, we are asking as many people as possible to try the CAN DO Challenge. Let us know what you’re doing by telling us here and sharing on social media etc. Use the hashtags above and #menshealthweek
You CAN DO it by yourself. Or with friends. CONNECT Monday is the perfect day to round up your friends for the rest of the week.
You CAN DO it for fun. Or you CAN DO it to fundraise. Support your favourite charity.