This details our journey in getting from our ‘loose’ working arrangements to our formal merger. In preparing for the merger we had the following structure in mind:
- The technical merger: this related to all the legal and financial aspects of our merger
- The transformational merger: this is the hard bit! We recognise that this is a long term programme of work that we have only really started to embark on in the following areas:
- Changing our clinical services and looking at how we better deliver care in a more integrated sustainable way
- Redesigning our estates to reflect our vision for service delivery
- Supporting our staff to change both how they work and the roles they undertake with the support of robust HR processes.
- Maintaining staff health and wellbeing during these significant changes.