I think I may have Coronavirus but have another medical problem

If the problem is related to a breathing or other respiratory problem then the right thing to do is phone 111 and if they feel it is appropriate for a GP to see you then they will ask you to contact us. If it is unrelated then feel contact us via askmygp or by phone. Please do tell us that you have a cough or fever, we will need to take appropriate precautions to protect ourselves and other patients. You will likely be seen McIlvride Medical Practice in Poynton if you need to be seen.