You can only get a free NHS test if at least one of the following applies:
· you have a high temperature
· you have a new, continuous cough
· you’ve lost your sense of smell or taste or it’s changed
· you’ve been asked to by a local council
· you’re taking part in a government pilot project
You can also get a test for someone you live with if they have symptoms.
To apply for a test you can follow this link https://self-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/antigen/condition
OR Call 119
Only get a test if you have coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to get tested. This will help make sure people who need a test can get one.