The Middlewood Partnership is a Primary Care Network of practices that merged on the 1st of April 2019 to establish the Middlewood Partnership. This is a unique opportunity to be part of, and contribute to, the development of a new and innovative primary care organisation. We are looking for a Community Practitioner and would welcome applicants who have suitable qualifications and community experience either as Paramedic, Physician Associate or Nurse (or any other appropriate professional group). The successful candidate will share our values and have the energy, skills and enthusiasm to contribute to shaping how we support our patients. We are looking to recruit an individual to work across our four base practices, as part of our newly establishing visiting service that integrates both our general practice visits and our community team visits to deliver a proactive home visiting service. This is a key component of our transformation programme.
You will need to have an understanding of primary care delivery and systems. You will understand the opportunities and challenges within General Practice and be able to interact knowledgeably with practice managers, administrators and health professionals.
At Middlewood we are committed to:
- Providing high quality, sustainable, General Practice care from premises in Bollington, Disley and Poynton
- Providing services that are joined up with other health, social care and voluntary providers.
- Retaining valued well trained, motivated and enthusiastic staff.
- Continuing to be at the forefront of offering excellence in education and training for inter professional staff.
- Developing specialist services and care that are provided for patients registered with the practice across the geographical area of Bollington, Disley and Poynton.
- Participating in research that is relevant and beneficial to our patients.
For general enquires contact our HR assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be made via the NHS jobs website. Click below for Job description and person specification